What will my toddler do in the program?
The program is designed to create a safe environment where your toddler is encouraged to learn, grow and explore, using all the senses. To enable this wonderful time of growth in toddlers, our teachers provides numerous sensory experiences in each class. Your child will learn about beginning social skills and positive peer interactions. Your child will also be exposed to lots of singing, dancing, finger plays and stories!
Why should I choose this program for my toddler?
There will be a maximum of 10 toddlers in the program. With a low 3:1 ratio (one RECE and two duty people), it is a wonderful introduction to the school experience. Through positive guidance, your toddler will be given the confidence to practice new skills and embrace new experiences.
Program Details for 2020/2021
- Open to children who are 18 months to 30 months old as of their first day of attendance (born between March 2018 and March 2019)
- Diaper-changing facilities are available within the classroom our in class ECEs change the diapers
- Class runs Monday mornings from 9:10 to 11:10 AM
- Maximum of 10 students with a limited number of non-duty spots
- Taught by two Registered ECE teacher and supported by two duty people
- A nutritious snack is included in all classes
- Non-duty fee: $115/month
- Duty fee: $80/month
*Note that siblings cannot be brought along during your duty shift.